0zero7

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Getting Ideas

Hellooooo dear readers! Guess where I am? Bet you didn't guess Montreal, Canada (but if you did, you would have been correct). I'm at the biennial Society for Research on Child Development (SRCD) Conference. It's a hunormous event that brings together thousands of researchers who study babies, kids, and parents. Everyone shares what they know (and what they want to know) and gets and gives ideas. It's pretty much awesome.


So I've been feverishly scribbling down everything I'm learning about, starring the things I think will make good blog posts (all of them, duh), and being SO thankful I live in the south (it's in the 30's here. Thirties.). You all just hang tight. I'm learning some cool things.


And if you know any of the higher-ups in SRCD, let them know that I would sure appreciate a SOUTHERN conference location sometime soon. (Last time it was in Denver. The time before that it was in Boston. Next: Seattle. 2017: Philadelphia.). I'm just saying- what's wrong with Miami? San Diego? Hawaii? (Here's hoping!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Parenting | Singleparent Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree