0zero7

Friday, January 7, 2011

Avant Garde Parenting on the Net!

Do people even say 'on the net' anymore? I think I just dated myself. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I have TWO guest features out at two great blogs today! 


First, head on over to Travel Babbles. Have you been wondering what makes me laugh until I snot? I know you have. Well, in my guest post at Travel Babbles, you'll find out. AND it's a video. With a link. So, dear readers, you too, can laugh until you snot. We can all snot together.






Then, head over to Mountain Mum (hey, wasn't she a Parent of the Week?) and check out a great kid friendly recipe that will make you a huge hit at parties. I'm not kidding. This recipe is sure to increase your popularity with kids and adults alike. Plus, it's fun, easy to have kids help you with, and NOT MESSY. Yes, you read that correctly.




Mountain Mum

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Parenting | Singleparent Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree