0zero7

Friday, October 1, 2010

Two Things

Well, three really. But one and two go together. I've been blogging for almost two months! Thank you, thank you, thank you, my readers, for checking in day after day to see what I have to say. Thank you for telling me when you agree and when you don't. Thank you for telling me about your precious children and your parenting moments of sanity and insanity. In case you though anything else, I read and reread every comment, star them in my gmail inbox, and have loved getting to know you all. For two months, I've been telling you what I think you might want to hear about. I've told you about daycare, lying, cleaning up, attachment, and lots more. So here's what I want to know:


What do YOU want to hear about?


Comment and tell me what child and parenting issues you want to read about. Admittedly, I won't know everything about all of them. But chances are, I'll at least know where to tell you to look. 


Second thing. I'm featured today over at Mommy Monologues! Not only is this blog super cute, but Kate's posts are always either hilarious, inspiring, uplifting, or just plain entertaining. She recently wrote a post on her siblings that I just loved. So go give her some bloggy love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Parenting | Singleparent Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree