0zero7

Monday, December 27, 2010

A Few Blog Updates

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I cannot believe it's almost 2011. Does it make you feel old? Yep. Me too.


I wanted to tell you about a few exciting bloggy updates!

1. Since November, I've had the amazing, wonderful, fantastic opportunity of having a weekly parenting segment on the Dallas/Fort Worth CBS 11 News! Each Monday, I get to go to the studio and air a live segment on a different parenting topic. Many weeks, these clips are posted online and I have (don't laugh) just now figured out how to link to them. My goal for the week is to figure out how to permanently post them as actual video clips. Where are they, you ask? See the tab at the top of my page that says 'Media'? There!

2. While you're up there, you'll notice another tab. It says 'Giveaways.' Self explanatory.

3. My other goal for the week is to make my 'Friends of AGP' a 'Resources' section. If I type it I will do it, right?!

Have a GREAT week after Christmas, everyone. You are going to LOVE the Parent of the Week tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Parenting | Singleparent Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree