0zero7

Thursday, August 26, 2010

AGP on the Web: Loving your child


I'm super excited because one of my posts got published on Loving Your Child!

Loving Your Child is a wonderful blog that I read daily. It has tons of articles that cover every parenting topic you can think of - child health, behavior, parenting styles, and even reviews of classic children's stories and movies. It also has a great page with links to lots of resources for parents. The blog is geared toward Indian parents and families, but ANY parent can (and will) benefit from it.

Head on over there. Here's the link to my post, but trust me, you will get sucked in and spend hours reading all Loving Your Child has to offer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Parenting | Singleparent Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree